Advantages and disadvantages of roller blinds
If you love minimalism, but want the comfort, the curtains of this type can be an excellent choice.
Blinds now becoming increasingly popular. And for good reason. It is necessary to note the following for their dignity:
- A variety of designs. Fabric, which is used to create the blinds can be of different colors and patterns. You can find curtains that fit to the most intricate decoration of the room.
- Different light transmission. You can find curtains that almost completely cover the light coming from the window, and you can choose the option that replaces the tulle.
- Simple design. A device such elementary curtains - strip of cloth is wound onto the shaft and held rack-weighting. Managing them is also very simple.
- Versatility. Blinds discreet design will look great in the office. And roller blinds can be used where traditional blinds will be useless - on a sloping attic window.
- Compactness. For example, roller blinds allow you to set the furniture against the window.
It should also be noted that the blinds are perfectly combined with other curtains, suitable for different sizes of windows. It is also important to mention practicality blinds, because most manufacturers offer us a cloth impregnated with a special compound that protects the fabric from dirt, moisture, and even fire. And even the simplest blinds is easy to sew their own hands.
The disadvantages of the blinds should be attributed:
- Special care, which requires the fabric curtains.
- The vulnerability of the lifting mechanism, especially at cheaper options when installing skewed.