How to quickly get pregnant after birth control pills
Birth control pills today are the most common contraceptive. But one day in every woman's life there may come a time when she decides to have a baby. It was at this point is very important to know as quickly as possible to get pregnant after taking hormone pills.
A healthy woman of childbearing age can quickly become pregnant after the rejection of reception of contraceptives. For months, all the functions of the reproductive system are restored and the body is ready to conception, pregnancy and birth of a healthy baby. It was during this time women have questions:
- It does not affect the reception of contraceptive drugs on the reproductive system?
- how harmful hormonal pills for the health of the future child?
- how to properly prepare the body for pregnancy after discontinuation of the pill?
The answers to these questions will help every woman to safely plan the pregnancy and in the end to know the joy of motherhood.Effect of hormones on women's health
The principle effects of birth control pills on the woman's body is aimed at suppression of ovarian function, thereby temporarily stops the process of ovulation. After the cancellation of hormonal drugs genitals begin to work more intensively. That is why gynecologists commonly prescribed reception control pills for women who can not get pregnant for a long time. After 3-4 months "recreation" previously impaired function of internal genital organs are completely restored.
Taking hormones only after examination by a gynecologist. Taking the pills without a doctor's supervision can lead to serious consequences.Conception after the abolition of birth control pills
Along with the question of how to get pregnant fast must be a question of how to stay healthy and make healthy child. During the reception contraceptives do not forget about the general state of the organism. To after discontinuation of hormonal drugs safely get pregnant, you need to follow certain recommendations both while taking contraceptives, and after.Useful advice to women who want to get pregnant quickly after taking hormone pills
1. Be sure to follow the rules of hormonal drugs from the first to the last pill. Any unauthorized violation in the schedule of administration may provoke severe pain, heavy bleeding, failure of the menstrual cycle of hormonal balance in the body.
2. After stopping taking the drugs for a complete examination of the body. Sometimes a change in the hormonal balance activate latent diseases which could become a barrier to conception. Particular attention should be paid to the level of immunity, verify the absence of internal genital organs of various kinds of tumors, tumors undergo a mammogram.
3. Do not try to get pregnant immediately after stopping birth control pills. It is best to plan pregnancy in 3-4 months. We need to give your body time to recover general hormonal background, the usual rhythm of the menstrual cycle and all the reproductive organs. If conception has occurred before, nothing wrong with that. Modern birth control hormones do not carry any risk for the normal development of the fetus.
4. Take vitamins, exclude from the diet of harmful food and, of course, to give up all bad habits.When easiest to get pregnant
How quickly pregnancy can occur, it depends on factors such as the biological age of the woman, the state of health and the duration of birth control pills.
The easiest way to get pregnant young women aged 18-25 years who took the drug is not more than a year. In this case, after stopping, the reproductive system is restored in the first month. In women aged 26-34 years, the restoration of the menstrual cycle can last from six months to a year. After 35 years on the restoration of the functionality of reproductive organs may need even more time.
If after taking the birth control pill has been more than six months, and the cycle and not recovered, you need to consult a gynecologist. In rare cases, reception of contraceptive hormones can cause infertility, which lends itself to the initial stage of treatment.