What to do if bullied at school
Teenagers who have never experienced bullying at school, in fact, very lucky. Since children are very cruel, bullying can have a significant impact, to spoil the mood, leave deep psychological wounds. How can that be, if being bullied at school?
First you need to realize and understand the motivation of the offenders. The most common are the following motives: envy, the desire to gain popularity and credibility among their peers, anger that is associated with teenage problems, the desire to look cool, to have authority over a man. As we can see, there is no reason that would directly relate to a person over whom bullied.
The teenager needs to know that if over him bullied at school, it's not his fault. No way you can not blame yourself or your appearance, ethnicity, feelings, passions and opinions. You should always be proud of who you are.
Asking for help is not a shame, what is happening you can tell teachers, parents, school psychologist. If a teenager faced with bullying at school, do the following.
1. Do not respond in any way to the offender. If you did not respond to the person who is trying to hurt, then he will soon get tired of it, and he just leave you alone.
2. Take care of your safety. If the abuser may hurt physically, it is best to leave.
3. Report abuse. Do not be afraid to report it to a teacher or school principal.
How to overcome the psychological effects of bullying?
1. We need to find those people who share interests and seek their support.
2. Tell about the experiences of the person who inspires confidence. Do not wear anything in itself.
3. To develop self-confidence.
4. Do not think about the humiliation that had to go. It is best to remember those moments when people are treated well.
5. Do not blame yourself for that wounds heal more slowly.
6. Talk to the man on whom also bullied in school. So we can understand that there are others with similar problems.
7. Help someone. You can get a volunteer in charities. One of the best ways to forget their troubles - to help others in difficult situations.
8. The practice of sport. Not bad sign in any section of the martial arts. As the saying goes, "mens sana in corpore sano." This will help to cope with the trauma, and, if necessary, to fight back the offenders.