Why can not children chocolate
Chocolate - a favorite treat virtually all children, but need to use it in moderation, otherwise it may cause irreparable harm to the baby's health. Recommended norm of chocolate per day for a child - 50 grams, more and more will do no good. Do not forget about the possibility of some diseases as a result of excessive consumption of chocolate.
Too active kids, as well as having excess weight, it is not recommended overeating chocolate. These children should reduce the rate of the chocolate because it contains a lot of calories and large amounts of theobromine. This compound belongs to the same group as caffeine, and is a potent stimulant for the nervous system. Therefore, some children may appear after the chocolate is chocolate bessonnitsa.Zloupotreblenie both adults and children have tooth decay. But it is worth noting that chocolate is the least dangerous to the teeth among other sweets. Chocolate contains an antiseptic substance, the inhibitory effect of bacteria that form plaque. Of course, the amount of chocolate to be limited to the child, otherwise the consequences can also occur. It is important to accustom the baby after receiving chocolate or other sweets sure to rinse the cavity rta.Shokolad is quite serious allergen for children, which can cause a variety of allergic reactions. Therefore, it is not recommended to give chocolate to children under 6 years. Kids young children need to eat a balanced diet, which builds the body and strengthens it. It is necessary to fewer health problems arise in the future development. The chocolate there is no one indispensable component. Additives which are used in the manufacture of chocolate and chocolate products clog all valuable veschestva.Shokolad is composed of a lot of fat, which creates a burden on the enzyme system in the stomach and pancreas child. Absolutely can not eat chocolate for children with allergies and babies with altered pancreatic functions zhelezy.Esli chocolate contains palm oil, then give his children is not worth it. This chocolate is especially heavy for digestion. Therefore, if you give your child some chocolate, it is desirable that he was kachestvennyy.Shokolad will be useful in small amounts for a child, but if your child ate an extra piece of chocolate bar, do not blame him for that. Just add it to the diet of an extra helping of cottage cheese or anything containing iodine to protect the thyroid gland and teeth.