Cake with chocolate and hazelnuts
If you like to treat yourself to a delicious and unusual dishes, then this recipe is for you. Besides that pie pleasant taste, so he is also a low-calorie, which will appeal to those who are sitting on a diet.
Probably few people who do not like to be pampered with sweets and goodies. But if you make them with their hands, they will be much tastier. I would like to offer a very simple, but at the same time an interesting recipe for a cake. It is low-calorie, and is suitable even for those who are dieting. Do you think that in a piece of the pie will not be less than 500 calories? Total 200! The fact that chocolate mousse is prepared on the basis of avocado and crispy dough - from dates. Useful and tasty!
To prepare the cake with chocolate and hazelnuts will needhazelnuts - 1 cup + 10 grams of dates - 1 cup of avocado - 2 pieces maple syrup or honey - 30 grams of salt - to taste cocoa powder - ¼ cup + 20 grams of chocolate chips - 1 cup
Technology of preparation
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Put the nuts on a baking tray and drain for 10 minutes. Then let cool.
3. In a food processor, turn the nuts into flour, add the figs and 20 grams of cocoa. If the mixture does not get too sticky, add 10 grams of water and mix.
4. Put the dough into a thin layer of split mold for the cake and let it brew.
5. In a food processor, combine the remaining cocoa, avocado, syrup. Weight should be homogeneous and silky. With the help of a spoon shape chips.
6. chips melt in the microwave. Pour on the cake. Garnish with remaining nuts and send it in the fridge for an hour.