Fungus Foot: Symptoms, causes and prevention
The fungus or athlete's foot - a disease very frequent. But keep the skin healthy legs and avoid the disease is possible by following simple guidelines. Tinea or athlete's foot - a viral disease that is caused by a fungal infection. Most often affects the skin on the feet and nails. Children are not susceptible to this disease, it is spreading among men after 30 years, because their immune system begins to gradually fade away.The symptoms of foot fungus
The fungus of the foot - an infection of fungal origin that affects the skin of the foot between the toes. There are a large number of species, but the symptoms of all forms of the same: redness of the skin, sometimes even the appearance of cracks on the skin between the toes; dryness and flaking feet; skin may thicken and starts to shine; the appearance of a burning sensation, discomfort and pain; may sometimes be formed on stops bubbles with the liquid.
If you see yourself in one or more of these symptoms, you should always consult a dermatologist. After the fungus, if left untreated, it will multiply and affect all large areas of the skin. Also can become infected and those living with you.
Some species of fungi are always on the skin, but if the amount is correct, then the skin there is no change. However, they may begin to multiply in certain circumstances.Causes of the fungus
Doctors dermatologists secrete factors promoting the development of human diseases stop:
1. Increased sweating feet or longer stay of the lower extremities in a moist environment.
2. Prolonged wearing shoe which is made of low quality materials. And if it is close.
3. Diseases of reducing blood flow in the feet, for example, diabetes or varices, significantly increase the risk of fungal diseases.
4. Low immunity of the person, especially when immunodeficiency virus.
5. Hormonal drugs long term.
Fungal infection on their own, without the use of special equipment will not work, even with strict observance of all rules of personal hygiene. Therefore, it is crucial to consult a dermatologist, he will write advanced tools to help in a very short period of time. It is necessary to eliminate the risk factors that favor the development of the disease.Caring for the feet
To prevent fungal infections in feet first need to choose the right shoes:
- Do not get close, uncomfortable shoes, make sure that it does not rub the foot
- Buy only shoes made of high quality material that allows the skin to breathe.
- It is better not to wear shoes with a narrow nose and high heels, because the stack load is evenly distributed.
1. In no case do not wear someone else's shoes, especially slippers made of cloth, as this is a great environment for the development of infection. You can not try on shoes on bare feet.
2. If you visit a public swimming pool, do not walk bare feet on the floor. Better grab slippers and be sure to wear them. For women it is important to know that wet feet can not wear synthetic tights, as in this environment there is a high probability of fungal reproduction.
3. If the legs have excessive sweating, it is necessary to use special tools, such as talc or creams. In some cases, the feet start to sweat as a result of the purchase of poor-quality shoes.
4. It is necessary to make regular pedicure from a professional specialist. This will not only bring the beauty of the feet, but also health. The most secure is the hardware manicure.
5. It is important to periodically stops to apply moisturizer to avoid dryness and the appearance of cracks on them.
6. It is necessary to monitor the purity of socks and tights, as well as their quality.
One of the most frequent causes of the different formations of the feet - of their deformity. In this case it is recommended to consult a doctor-surgeon who will put you to the correct diagnosis and give advice on the choice of footwear.