Varicose veins in the legs
Varicose veins called vascular disease. This is a fairly common disease, which mainly affects the female sex. Varicose veins is a seal wall and the appearance of knots, so-called anevrizopodobnyh extensions.
Varicose veins in the legs - Causes
The reasons are many diseases, is often referred to him:
1. A sedentary lifestyle, it often refers to the office staff.
3. Large, constant load.
4. Smoking, alcohol.
5. Hormonal drugs, metabolic disorders.
6. Strong overload.
7. Various injuries of the lower extremities.
9. An Inconvenient clothing and shoes.
Often the disease varicose veins in people who frequently wear heels, working on the legs (barbers, salesmen, waiters), athletes, bodybuilders, tennis, track and weightlifting.Varicose veins in the legs - symptoms
Patients with varicose veins often tired legs. Cases when in advanced disease the person does not experience discomfort and even pain. But they can disturb the constant itching leg and ankle.
The skin can be seen in patients spider veins, which can be the first sign. On the surface, the veins may bulge and who often change their color.Complications of varicose veins on the legs
Frequent complications are vaikoza phlebitis, bleeding and dermatitis. When scratching the skin can occur ulcers that do not heal for a long time. The skin over the affected varicose veins vennoy sufficiently thinned and leads to severe bleeding even with a small injury.prevention
It is necessary to observe a few simple rules that can help stop the progression of the disease or its occurrence.
1. Charge. Necessarily should be light, without heavy loads. 10 minutes a day is enough. Also it costs less to use transport to work if you can walk.
2. It is necessary to make small breaks. Long sitting impairs blood circulation, so should every half hour stand up and walk around the office or a room in which working.
3. Follow the diet, do not eat large amounts of fried, greasy, salted, smoked and the more fast food. Eat small portions every 2 hours, and the product must be fresh. Drink at least 2 liters per day.
4. Avoid high heels and hindering clothing. One should not wear tight shoes.