How To Charge Your Smartphone | Hi-Tech

 

 

Hi-Tech

How to charge your smartphone

It is believed that the portable equipment for long battery life needs to be completely discharged, and then charge it to the end, at 100%. But it is important to understand all the nuances before making this statement as an axiom.

How to charge your smartphone

Before we come to the question of how to charge your smartphone right for its durability, it is necessary to clarify the situation with the batteries. The whole point lies in their forms. Previously, portable equipment has been equipped with nickel-iron, nickel-metal hydride batteries, now in laptops and smartphones lithium-ion batteries.

the so-called "memory effect" present in the nickel batteries. The essence of this phenomenon is the following: if the battery charge, filled to 30%, the remaining 70% of the memory device as a "full charge", it being understood that the initial capacity is reduced. That is because the principle of charging a nickel battery became widely known. Chemical changes during a full recharging lead to a reduction in capacity in the future.

The modern portable electronics equipped with lithium-ion batteries, which do not require a full charge.

How to charge your smartphone correctly

The device requires regular recharging. Prevent your smartphone discharged to the end, down to 0%. Even the battery discharge to 50% is not a good option. When lowering the charging 10-20% already required to put the device to recharge.

The device should not be left on the charge. Modern lithium-ion devices are not 100% recharge is required constant. Optimal variant charge - from 40 to 80%. Try to be held in such boundaries. If the battery charge in full, at 100%, then it should not be left on charge, it is such action and lead to a reduction in the life of electronic devices.

How to charge your smartphone, if this process takes place at night

To the life of lithium-ion batteries is calculated in years, to maximize their service life, it is best to purchase energy-saving socket. In setting up the device for charging overnight special socket after a specified amount of time, unplug the charger yourself.

If your phone or laptop is not of Chinese origin, it is already a native charge controller, which upon reaching 100% he will disable charging, and in some cases even report the full charge audible alarm. Naturally, these are normal equipment can be left in for long periods of time.

How to charge a smartphone in order to increase its service life

Once a month, but not more, should defuse the electronics completely, and then to 100% of its charge. These actions are necessary to calibrate the device. The fact that the instruments show the remaining operating time in minutes or percentage, these functions can run off with frequent recharging small, and therefore must adjust their monthly just such a way.

It is unacceptable to allow the device to overheat, it will significantly reduce battery life. For this reason, you should not run while holding the laptop on her knees.