Why do I need to do yoga
Yoga - this is a great practice that strengthens not only physical but also mental health. Yoga can be compared to a kind of gymnastics, there are 10 reasons why you should pay attention to this activity.
1. Good sleep. Yoga is very helpful for those who suffer from insomnia.
2. Correct posture. In order to muscles, tendons and spine were strong, they need to keep on our toes. The postures of yoga are very helpful in this. This effect is achieved, which can not be achieved with the help of aerobics.
3. Enhance immunity. Doing yoga, you increase your immunity, get healthy bronchi and lungs.
4. Slim, toned body. Needless yoga class implies moderation in food. The exercises help develop the flexibility and plasticity, and become more slim.
5. There is no age limit. Yoga complex is designed for a different age, there is yoga for children, as well as yoga for seniors. Doing yoga can absolutely start at any age.
6. No bad habits. Those who decide to practice yoga, and will do it regularly, sooner or later will get rid of the craving for cigarettes and alcohol, as well as refuse from eating sweets and fatty foods. Yoga is changing not only the body but also the mind.
7. Training of back muscles. For women it is important to take care of the health of the back. Childbirth and pregnancy, hormonal changes and often derive from the spine down. Through yoga, you keep the flexibility of the spinal muscles until old age.
8. cardio. Cardio is very important, but not every body can endure serious cardio, after which the head is spinning and pounding heart. Yoga also allows you to train cardiac care in accordance with the rhythms of your body.
9. Lack of migraine. A deep study of the back and neck muscles allows you to adjust the blood circulation to the brain, eliminating the headaches.
10. Increased stress. After yoga, you become more balanced and confident.