How To Convert An Apartment In Uninhabited Fund | The Property



The Property

How to convert an apartment in uninhabited fund

Choose a good office space in areas that are frequently people are not so simple. The real estate market of a significant shortage of space. So, without thinking twice, the entrepreneur buys an apartment on the first floor of the building with a view to translate it into non-residential fund. But if you do not take into account the specific features of the dwelling, it is possible to spend money, energy, time and stay at this zero-sum. In order to transfer the apartment in uninhabited fund, you need to read the rules before the purchase of real estate.

How to convert an apartment in uninhabited fund

Instruction how to convert an apartment in uninhabited fund

Step 1:

First of all, vote apartment for transfer opportunities in non-residential on the existing number of requirements. You must be the owner of the room in which there are no registered citizens. The apartment must be on the ground floor, and it can be equipped with a separate entrance. Allowed to transfer housing to non-residential on the upper floors only when directly under this room already has offices. Housing should not be encumbered by third party rights. Finally, the house itself should not be demolished or stand in the capital master plan. If these requirements are met, then we can safely move on to the next step.

Step 2:

Prepare the necessary documents by ordering them to the relevant bodies. This part of the work, you can instruct the law firm, specializing in real estate transfer to non-residential fund. But if you decide to do it yourself, you have to have patience. You will need to enter into gossanepidemnadzora, Gospozharnadzora, technical passport BTI, a floor plan and explication. Make an extract from the house register the absence of living in the apartment. Get help Deux on the functional purpose of the premises, located on the same floor, which translated in uninhabited fund housing. Make a technical opinion on the apartment and the conclusion of the organization, serving the house.

Step 3:

If you decide to make alterations and some extensions, you will need to get permission to do so. Charge skilled production and coordination of redevelopment project. If your room is located in the historical part of the city, it is likely that you will also require permission and architect of the city Commission for the Protection of Monuments of Architecture.

Step 4:

Write a statement and hand over a package of documents to the commission for transfer to non-residential fund in the city administration. Attach a paper confirming ownership, as well as proving your identity (for legal entities - Constituent documents). Submission of documents to the district administration can also be charged to companies specializing in this type of activity.

Step 5:

After reviewing your documents the commission you get a resolution on the transfer of apartments in uninhabited fund and can deal with the restructuring of the premises. Upon completion, the city administration will appoint a commission for acceptance and entry into operation of non-residential areas is now.

Step 6:

The final step - is to register your rights to non-residential premises at Companies House. This milestone is also possible to entrust lawyers.