How To Deal With The Reconstruction Of Non-Residential Premises | The Property



The Property

How to deal with the reconstruction of non-residential premises

In order to carry out reconstruction of non-residential premises, you must obtain permission in accordance with the rules of the current legislation, after which it was to apply to the issue and FUGRTS to make changes to a single register.

How to deal with the reconstruction of non-residential premises

You will need:

- passport; - Documents that allow the reconstruction; - The documents to make changes to the registry.

Instruction how to deal with the reconstruction of non-residential premises

Step 1:

Renovations is any change partitions, installation of new door openings, individual input equipment, reconstruction of sewerage system, water supply, ventilation shafts. To obtain permission to carry out reconstruction, please contact the Department of Architecture and Urban Planning a statement.

Step 2:

If the non-residential premises owned by the administration and sent to you by a contract of employment, receive a permit for the reconstruction of the owner.

Step 3:

Invite a licensed architect to draft and sketch. If you change a number of doors, equip a separate entrance, you only need the room Architectural renovation project. When communication is required to issue an additional retrofitting project and sketch reconstruction engineering structures.

Step 4:

Obtaining the documents, passport, documents of title to non-residential premises again contact the Department of Architecture and Urban Planning. You will be given a preliminary document matching. Sign it in all these instances. It takes signature public utilities, administration, fire protection, SES.

Step 5:

On the basis of the submitted documents and the act of reconciliation, you will get permission for reconstruction.

Step 6:

After you have carried out all the assembly and construction work, call the housing commission of the district administration for the preparation of an act of receiving a converted room.

Step 7:

Next, invite the Clerk of BTI to make changes in technical and cadastral passport. Obtain an extract from the updated documents.

Step 8:

Invite an authorized representative of SES and fire brigade. You will sign the acceptance certificate issued by the Housing Commission.

Step 9:

Agree it in all organizations supplying energy.

Step 10:

Contact FUGRTS. Fill out the application, present the received cadastral extract, act as a passport, a receipt for the registration documents of title to non-residential premises, photocopies of all documents. In a single register will make information about the reconstruction of non-residential premises.