How To Transfer A Share In An Apartment | The Property



The Property

How to transfer a share in an apartment

Send a stake in an apartment can be only two ways: by means of a contract of sale or donation agreement. The second method, unlike the first, not at podrauzmevaet and relationships vozmezdnosti "seller buyer".

How to transfer a share in an apartment

Instruction how to transfer a share in an apartment

Step 1:

Transferring a share in the apartment through the contract of donation - a very popular type of transaction. In fact, the property transfer takes place under one scheme - in the long run it does not matter whether you pass some or all of the entire housing. In both cases, it is a contract of donation. Only when it is drafting not forget to specify that the recipient does not give to the entire apartment or house, but only a part.

Step 2:

You have every right to dispose of the property solely at your discretion. So you can give as a single room in the house, and even ½ and ¼ of the room. In this case, the contract may be stipulated specific room or a part of any of the available without specific instructions (of course, are meant only accommodation).

Step 3:

If you do not have legal training, assistance in the drafting of the donation contract is better to turn to qualified personnel. Experts will tell you what documents need to be prepared, help them gather and offer to discuss the subtleties of design.

Step 4:

We decided to do this on their own? It has significantly intercede. Contact your local department of Registration Chamber - there you will be given a standard application form for donation of a share in the apartment, which you fill yourself. To him must be accompanied by: 1) drawing up the contract. 2) Certificates and their copies certified by a notary - the donor and the donee. 3) receipt confirming payment of the state fee you set by law. To pay it is possible in the payment terminal, or any branch of the Savings Bank of Russia. Amount of the fee is determined by the Tax Code of the Russian Federation. 4) The original house register and extract from it, resulting in the passport office. 5) The contract of sale at which you purchased the housing and a certificate attesting to direct your ownership of it.